What is ‘We Listen’ (Hami-Sunchhau)’?
We Listen is the name of the free of cost Psycho-social service provided for targeted beneficiaries with a strong chain of referral on behalf of PNN. IT is the voluntary initiation of Psychibigyaan Network Nepal (PNN) where we will try to be ear to everyone who wants to speak out. We believe most of the problem arises when we do not have any one listening to us actively, and here we try to be that ‘ear’ whom you can reach out if you have any problem.
Our initiations for ‘We Listen (हामी- सुन्छौ)’ :
- We Listen-Space: A space where targeted beneficiaries can directly come and have individual session.
- We Listen-Phone Hours: Time when targeted beneficiaries can call and take the service if they want to. (Coming soon)
Why We Listen?
Most of the problem arises when we do not have anyone to talk to. Also identifying the problem, stressors, challenges or mental condition is another challenge in finding way out in Mental health or Psychological problem. When vaiours mental health issues are sky-rocketing, we believe being somebody listening to non-judgmentally and under confidentiality bided by Psychological ethics, we can be a help to someone in need.
Here, ‘We Listen’ will be a program of our organization where we will give an empathetic space to everyone to share whatever problem they are going through.
- ‘We Listen-Space’: Every First and Third Saturday from 2-5 PM at PNN center!
Chakrapath, Maharajung , 01-4378822
- ‘We Listen- Hours’: SMS/Info- Us- anytime.
Phone no. 9860925199 / email@example.com
(Email and Text anytime you want, you will try to reach to you as per our capacity)
What / How we will do?
- We will reply you satisfying your query.
- We will be ear to you nonjudgmentally and bided by ethical considerations.
- We will talk to you and soothe your problem.
- We will try to ‘facilitate’ in problem identification and problem solving process
- We will refer you to the appropriate organization or professionals if needed.
WHO ARE WE?
- We are Psychology graduates working in the field of Psychology and Counseling. We are passionate about making people talk about Mental Health/ Psychology and passionate to help anyone in need. We believe most of the problem (esp. psychological) arises when we do not to have anyone to share it and here we want to be ear to anyone who wants to talk.
- Our team comprises of ‘Psychology Graduates’ and ‘Psychology Graduates with Psycho-Social Counseling Training’.
Our Chain of Referrals/Advisors for We-Listen:
- Trishna Gosh Bista, Clinical Psychologists
- Ritesh Thapa, Psychiatrists
- Rama Karki, Counselor/Psychologists
- Gopal Dhakal, Psychologist/Counselor
- Bishal Dahal, Human Resource Officer
- We started We-Listen (Hami-Sunchhau) just after Earthquake in Tudhikhel to listen to people who are in need (especially psychological need and others aswell) to help them as per our capacity, to refer them to the professionals and bridge the gap between those people who weren’t listened to the necessary help. We-Listen program was well-received then. This encouraged us to be an ear to many others and we are working in this since then.
Now, we are coming with ‘We-Listen Space’ aswell. Stay updated. Feedback would be appreciated.